East Area AGM - Tuesday 19 July
All clubs have received invitations to the East Hockey Limited AGM taking place on Tuesday 19 July, 7.30pm. As a reminder clubs need to register their attendance and will be sent a link to the meeting.
Below is the agenda for the meeting
- Chair’s Remarks
- The approval of the Minutes of the last AGM held on 29 July 2021
- The Announcement of Postholder elections
- The Company’s Annual Accounts
- The Independent Scrutineer’s report on the Company
- The Proposals for Membership Subscription Fees (see below)
- The Proposals for entry fees for Competitions and Leagues (see below)
- Any Other Business (of which due notice of 14 days has been given by written notice of the issue)
Some clubs have asked about the East League AGM. Following the governance changes that took place last year the East League is no longer a separate organisation and is now a committee of East Hockey Limited. However, in order for clubs to provide feedback on league matters the intention is that the Adult Competitions Committee will hold a meeting for clubs. As is mentioned elsewhere the League Presentation Day is being held on Sunday 17 July, 2pm at Letchworth HC and this is another opportunity for clubs to feedback to the League Committee members. Clubs that have won trophies must send a representative to collect their trophy in order to avoid a fine.